Artificial Turf for Commercial Application
In any brick and mortar business, we are always trying to find a way to cut down on expenses, reduce overall costs, and make our businesses run more efficient overall. Enter in artificial turf, the number one solution for ground coverings on any commercial property. Artificial turf can be installed in just about any area, and it offers a sensible, durable, long-lasting, low-maintenance grass alternative that saves in operating costs and which looks fantastic.
Synthetic Turf – A Winning Proposition for Commercial Properties
Synthetic turf technology has advanced so much in recent years that we can now create grassy wonderlands in any setting, custom envisioned, expertly designed, and meticulously installed to produce a lasting product that will bring satisfaction to any business owner.
Our artificial turf is the perfect solution to landscaping your commercial property. Not only is this an investment that looks great and which requires almost no maintenance, but our synthetic turfs are non-toxic, UV-resistant, ethically made and sourced right here in the U.S., and guaranteed to last for years to come.
The Top Ten Benefits of Artificial Grass for Commercial Application
Artificial grass is a clear choice for any commercial property, be it a business, a college or university, a church, a community center, a library, a school, a government building, an apartment complex, a playground, an office, etc. Listed below are the top ten reasons why artificial grass just makes sense:
- Maintenance-free. Synthetic turf requires no more than a few hours of maintenance every year, compared to a few hours of maintenance every week in the case of natural grass. No more mowing. No more weeding. No more raking. No more edging and trimming. No more watering. No more fertilizing. No more pesticides and insecticides. The list goes on an on. Synthetic turf is an “Install it and leave it” type of upgrade.
- Eco-friendly. Because synthetic turf requires no watering, this is the water conservant solution to one’s business or commercial property. Commercial institutions consume thousands of gallons of water per year in irrigation systems alone. Synthetic turfs require zero water. Add to that no more need for insecticides, pesticides, or fertilizers and you have an eco-friendly ground cover option.
- Curb appeal. A custom-designed artificial turf covering adds to a commercial property’s curb appeal. This is one way to stand out and appear welcoming and warm to potential customers and employees alike.
- Resale value. Speaking of curb appeal, artificial turf is considered a “primo upgrade” in resale terms. From a resale perspective, a commercial lot which has beautiful, bright green, maintenance-free and warrantied artificial turf already installed is going to be seen as a considerable selling point.
- Tax write-off. In business, we are always looking for ways to write off on our taxes. Since an artificial turf installation is a not-insignificant investment, this makes for a great deduction in year one, with depreciation write-offs every year after that.
- Artificial turf creates a place for employees and customers alike to mingle. Job culture and a pleasant work environment is everything to a business’s success, and nothing promotes company morale better than an aesthetic and clean outdoor break area. An artificial grass area with chairs, tables, and shade structures creates an ideal location for employees and customers alike to mingle.
- Synthetic grass one-ups the competition by standing out from the crowd. People (and business) are drawn towards authenticity, cleanliness, aesthetic appeal, and an overall amicable appearance, one-hundred percent of the time. Unique-designed and custom-created artificial turf landscaping make a commercial lot stand out from the competition.
- Synthetic grass is customizable to your exact specifications. As business owners, we like to be in control, and we like to do things our way. Also, branding is everythingin the twenty-first century, and what better way to create a stunning, lasting image for your commercial space than with a one-of-a-kind synthetic landscaping job?
- Synthetic turfs handle stormwater well. No more rain gardens. No more water retention ponds. Synthetic turf is highly permeable, allowing stormwater to pass through the polypropylene blades, through the polymer tire cord, through the sand infill layer, and into the soil beneath, just as nature intended.
- Synthetic grasses are an investment which lasts. Money spent in business should procure an amicable return on investment. We get exactly this with synthetic grasses, as synthetic grass has a shelf life of at least twenty years or more.
Look No Further Than Smart Scapes LLC for Commercial Fake Grass Design and Installation
At Smart Scapes LLC and Celebrity Greens, we use fake grass that looks and feels like the real thing. We only source USA-made synthetic turfs, as these products are far superior, are non-toxic, and they don’t fade. Our design experts have years of experience in molding custom creations out of pure imagination, and our installation technicians have hundreds of well-done jobs under their belts, qualifying them for any project.
When business owners ask, “Who is the best artificial turf contractor in Nashville?”, we hope to be everyone’s answer, one-hundred percent of the time.
Frequently Asked Questions About Artificial Turf for Commercial Use
Questions? Thoughts? We culled the top five questions we hear the most from commercial property owners who are interested in artificial turf for their property:
- How much does artificial turf cost?
- That depends a great deal on the job at hand. But on average, our high-quality turfs run anywhere from ten to twenty dollars per square foot, installation and guarantee included.
- How long does artificial turf take to install?
- This also depends a great deal on the job at hand, but most projects for most commercial lots can be completed in one to four weeks.
- How much maintenance does synthetic grass need?
- Almost none. A little bit of cleaning and a light wash down to remove dust, dirt, detritus, and debris from time to time is more than sufficient.
- Does the turf ever fade or become sun-bleached?
- Not ours. Imported turf (which we do not use) has calcium carbonate fillers added to them to make them “pop” in color, but those fade after the first year or so. Our synthetic turfs are fully UV-protected, and they will hold their color for decades.
- Does the turf ever get too hot to walk on?
- No. Sometimes artificial turf will warm up, but only in the most extreme of conditions. Even then, a decent pair of shoes protect the feet from warm turf.
More questions? Ready to move forward with a free estimate for our own synthetic turf landscaping project? Visit our website at www.landscapesnashville.com for more information, or call us today at (615) 422-5263 (LAND).
We at Smart Scapes LLC, have partnered with the world-class masters of synthetic grass: Celebrity Greens. This is highly technical and precision work, and not just anybody can do it. Celebrity Greens has been installing high quality synthetic greens in Tennessee for over 20 years.
Call up my friends at Celebrity Greens for a FREE ARTIFICIAL GRASS ESTIMATE – CLICK HERE – or call 1-888-507-7960
- Install a Backyard Putting Green of Your Own
- Artificial Grass for Athletic Turf and Sports Fields
- Artificial Grass for the Best Backyard Experience
- Artificial Turf for Commercial Application
- Driving Ranges and Tee Boxes – Our Synthetic Solution
- How to Install a Backyard Putting Green
- How to Maintain Synthetic Grass and Artificial Turf
- Playground Synthetic Turf – Creating the Perfect Play Area
- Short Courses – Putting Green Installations for Any Home
- Synthetic Turf for Backyard Golf Courses
- Synthetic Turf for Dog Runs, Kennels, and Backyard Play Areas
- The Benefits of American Made Artificial Grass and Synthetic Turf