Smart Scapes is the Perfect Paver Contractor for Developers and Builders
- Pervious concrete pavers are increasingly requested on commercial and residential developments alike.
- Contractors have to scramble in order to find qualified contractors to install pavers.
- Smart Scapes design and install crews are PICP-certified with several crews who install anything from a small residential paver patio to a 40,000 sq. ft. paver parking lot.
- Call our estimator department at (615) 356-0139 for a free estimate.
Smart Scapes Crews
Smart Scapes is the premier contractor in Nashville and across Middle Tennessee for the design and installation of permeable pavers. Smart Scapes employs multiple crews of hardscaping technicians, offering both day crews and night crews. With crews working around the clock, building contractors are able to subcontract paver installation work out to Smart Scapes and rest easy knowing that the work will get done on time.
Another benefit to hiring Smart Scapes is that, because our install crews can work on job sites during the night hours, that enables contractors to have other trade workers on the job site during the day. Contractors and developers are able to hire Smart Scapes to come in and do all of their work without having to arrange the paver installation in coordination with other trades. This is hugely convenient for project managers. Quick, easy, professional installation of pavers with zero hassle in organization or scheduling with other trades. Call our estimating professionals at (615) 356-0139 for free pricing on your project.
Smart Scapes Equipment
Smart Scapes LLC is one of the only hardscaping companies in Middle Tennessee to work with mechanical installation machinery. Such machinery allows our crews to lay thousands of square feet of pavers per day. These machines are precise, fast, and highly methodical.
Our hardscaping technicians use a proprietary system to operate our hardscaping equipment in such a way that we can install paver parking lots, patios, driveways, walking paths, and other projects in a matter of days instead of a matter of weeks.
Interested in learning more about Smart Scapes? Feel free to call our office at any time at (615) 356-0139. We've also included a brief list of frequently asked questions and their answers:
- How long do pavers last for?
- Pavers last much longer than traditional asphalt and concrete. In fact, most paver projects last for 50 to 80 years. Some even outlast their owners.
- Where can I have pavers installed?
- Any location that can accept asphalt or concrete can also accept pavers. In fact, some places are more suited to accept pavers than asphalt or concrete (such as high stormwater or rainwater regions).
- How do pavers compare to other paving techniques?
- Pavers come in at about 1.5X the cost of poured asphalt or concrete, but permeable pavers require fewer maintenance tasks, they last longer, and they do not disrupt the local ecosystem and watershed.
- Where does Smart Scapes install pavers?
- Smart Scapes can install permeable pavers in both commercial and residential applications, as well as on city, county, and state-managed projects.
- Are permeable pavers eco-friendly?
- Absolutely. Permeable pavers allow for the direct transfer of water through the pavers and into the ground beneath, just as nature intended. This process eliminates water runoff and watershed disruption.
Are you ready for a free estimate on your next building project? Still have more questions about how Smart Scapes benefits contractors? Contact our office today at (615) 356-0139 to speak with one of our estimators, or fill out our online contact form.Click on the images below to view a larger display.