Brentwood Paving – Introducing Eco-Friendly Paving Solutions to Brentwood
- A lot of us would say that there's simply nothing better than a Saturday spent outside in lovely Nashville weather.
- But schedules fill up. And creating a lovely outdoor space can often be too much to handle.
- Furthermore, most people do not have the equipment needed to perform these tasks.
- Smart Scapes to the rescue! We design and install beautiful, customized, and environmentally-friendly outdoor spaces.
- We also specialize in permeable pavers, your number one solution to perfect hardscaping.
- Call our office at (615) 356-0139 to schedule your free estimate!
Another parking lot in the Nashville area has now been beautified in an eco-friendly manner thanks to Smart Scapes LLC. In this project, our hardscape designers fashioned a parking lot and entryway for a commercial property in Brentwood, Tennessee. And they did so not only in a stylish and aesthetic pattern that is fitting for the Brentwood area, but they did so in an environmentally-conscious manner by using permeable block paving stones.
The porous nature of these paving stones and the fine-grit rock installed between each paver will allow for water to flow through the paved surface and into the ground beneath, just as nature intended. Furthermore, because water will no longer collect on the surface (as it would if the surface were an asphalt or concrete material) the parking lot delivers a slip-free walking experience for customers and employees alike.
Interested? Call (615) 356-0139 to request your free estimate.
Permeable Pavers – Investing in Eco-Friendly Paving Solutions
Several neighborhoods all across Nashville are jumping on the bandwagon for stormwater-mandated paving surfaces. Permeable pavers for stormwater management like the ones installed in this parking lot are 100% flood zone compliant and ready to handle even the most intense of Nashville rains.
With a combination of landscape design, hardscape design, knowledge of permeable driveway techniques, and good old-fashioned creativity, our design and installation technicians were able to create a fashionable parking lot that is also environmentally friendly. Now the property owners don’t have to use up precious ground space by installing rain gardens or water retention ponds. Their parking lot functions as a stormwater mitigator, a slip-free walking surface, a recharger of underground aquifers, and a beautiful parking lot all in one.
On this commercial property, the business owner can now expand his building apron and add-on to his existing buildings if he so chooses, because he does not have to build a rain garden or water retention pond. Instead, his entryway and parking lot function as a stormwater drain. His parking lot will transfer all of the water that falls upon it directly into the aggregate rock layers below the pavers. As gravity continues to take hold, stormwater will trickle down into the soil beneath those rock layers, just as nature intended. No more run-off, no more erosion, no more overpowering city flood drains, this property now takes responsibility for its own stormwater.
Wanting to learn more about permeable pavers? Read our FAQ below or send us an information request.
Frequently Asked Questions
The use of permeable pavers is a relatively new approach to paving. We get quite a few questions about this technology, so we thought we’d put together a brief FAQ section to answer some of those queries. You are always more than welcome to call us, though. We are available to answer your questions over the phone at (615) 422-5263 (LAND).
- Which pavers should I use, Belgard or Pavestone?
- We get this question a lot. It honestly depends on the job. Belgard Aquabric pavers are best-suited for some jobs, Pavestone for others. We also work with Aqualine, Unilock, Pavedrain, and other brands and product lines. It just depends on the situation and the overall aesthetic style the client is seeking.
- Where can I find pavers?
- Smart Scapes LLC is a full-service paving contractor. We provide the pavers, the hardscape designers and architects, and the installation technicians. All you need to bring with you is your imagination.
- How much does permeable paving cost?
- The cost is about 1.5X the price of traditional paving methods. Keep in mind that you save money in the long run, as you don’t have to invest time and money into other means of handling stormwater (like water retention ponds, several rain gardens, flood water diversion, etc.).
- How long will a permeable paver parking lot or driveway last?
- While traditional asphalt and concrete settles and cracks with time, the interlocking web system of permeable pavers allows them to last virtually forever. Most permeable paver systems outlast their owners.
Smart Scapes LLC – Nashville's Number One Contractor for Eco-Friendly Paving
Curious about the new and exciting technology that is permeable pavers? Searching the web for “Permeable paver contractor near me” or “Hardscaping contractor near me” or “Who lays pavers in Nashville?” or “Who does hardscape design in Nashville?” or “Where can I find hardscaping near me?” Let Smart Scapes LLC interview you on your ideal hardscaping project, and let us give you a free estimate on building the permeable, eco-friendly paving project of your dreams.
Smart Scapes LLC is running a summer special on permeable paving projects. Our goal is to get all of Nashville 100% on board with permeable paving, as this is the ethical way to develop a commercial property without negatively impacting the environment. To take advantage of this special, give our office a call today at (615) 422-5263 to schedule a complimentary consultation. You can also fill out our contact form, or call our office direct at (615) 356-0139.