Creating Permeable Paving Solutions in Nashville
Permeable Pavers Inc. services properties all across the Middle South. Recently our team completed a large project in Nashville, Tennessee. In this project, our friendly crew of hardscape architects and paver technicians designed and installed a Belgard AquaBric paving system for a local Platinum Storage Facility.
The Platinum Storage lot in Brentwood required stormwater mandated paving solutions, and that meant permeable pavers were the best type of paving unit for the job. The top benefit to permeable pavers is that they transfer stormwater directly into the ground beneath the pavers. That is contrary to traditional pavement, asphalt, concrete, and other paving systems that create water runoff, erosion, flooding, etc.
Now, the Platinum Storage in Brentwood is not contributing to flooding, overpowering of storm drains, erosion, water displacement, or overcharging of local streams, lakes, ponds, or rivers. Instead, this commercial lot is helping the environment by directing water right back into the earth, just as nature intended.
Frequently Asked Questions – Learning More About Permeable Pavers
Interested in a permeable paver job? Curious about how porous pavers work? Wondering what type of pavers to use? Searching for local paving companies? Want to understand how to install permeable pavers? Feel free to call our office at (615) 422-5263 (LAND) to speak with one of our friendly staff. Or check out our FAQ section below for more information:
- Where can I install permeable pavers?
- Just about anywhere! These beauties look great in parking lots, driveways, sidewalks, entryways, walking paths, etc.
- How much do permeable pavers cost?
- Given the detail and the level of technology that goes into making genuinely permeable pavers, these systems are more expensive than traditional paving methods like asphalt and concrete. Permeable pavers run about 1.5X the other paving alternatives. But remember that a porous paved system will last much longer and will save money in addressing floodwater damage and overpowered storm drains.
- How long has Permeable Pavers Inc. been installing permeable pavers?
- Permeable Pavers Inc. has been in business since 1992. We are a women-owned and minority-run company dedicated to creating fantastic paving creations in the Middle South, and to do so with a commitment to eco-friendly practices.
- Where can I find permeable pavers?
- The best route is to go through a permeable paver contractor like Permeable Pavers Inc. Permeable pavers can become very expensive when purchased for DIY use, and not that many people sell them, to begin with. Permeable Pavers Inc., on the other hand, has direct relationships with paver suppliers all across the Middle South.
- Searching “permeable pavers near me” and not finding anything, what do I do?
- That’s probably because permeable pavers are not really sold for home use or DIY projects. Permeable paver manufacturers tend to only fulfill substantial orders by sending large shipments to commercial installation contractors like Permeable Pavers Inc.
- What brand of pavers should I use?
- There are dozens of different brands in paving! In this particular job for the Platinum Storage facility, we used the Belgard AquaBric paver line. These pavers are stormwater mandated, they are tough, they last forever, and they look beautiful. They were the best paver for the job. The commercial property owner hired our company to take on the project, so he was able to get top-of-the-line Belgard pavers at a fraction of what they would have costed otherwise. But besides Belgard, you can choose all kinds of paver brands like Aqualine, Pavestone, PaveDrain, and Unilock. Call Smart Scapes LLC today at (615) 422-5263 for help in selecting a paver brand that is best for you.
Making the Transition to Eco-Friendly Paving
Ready to commit to sensible and convenient eco-friendly paving practices? Ready for pavers that last a lifetime or more? Searching the internet for “Paving contractor near me,” “Permeable pavers near me,” “The best paving contractor,” “Paver installers,” etc.? Look no further than Permeable Pavers Inc. We will help you design and build the hardscaping project of your dreams, and we’ll help you do it in an eco-friendly manner and on a budget too! Call our office today at (615) 422-5263 to schedule a free estimate.