Snow and Ice Removal
Landscape Lighting | Irrigation - Sprinklers | Specials
While snowfall in the Middle Tennessee area can certainly be beautiful, it's also a hazard for businesses and residential areas alike. Our snow removal experts have been serving this area for the past decade, and we have the right tools to clear the snow and ice from your areas quickly and effectively. Our goal is to ensure that you and your clients feel safe in inclement weather.
Need a Contract for Snow and Ice Removal? Call Smart Scapes!
Snow and ice can start building up in only a few hours, and the treacherous weather can quickly put a damper on your business revenue. Make sure clients can securely access your property without the additional liability concerns that can come with bad weather and the buildup of ice.
Pre-Treatment for Snow and Ice
There are some businesses that don't have the luxury of shutting down when there's a storm. Our clients often request that we take this proactive approach which can help save money over having your property plowed or ice removed once the snow has already fallen. With pre-treatment, you can rest assured that the accumulation of snow and ice will be minimal if it happens at all. The Nashville area averages up to 6" of snow each year -- plenty to cause some serious problems for your business.
Average Annual Snowfall in Tennessee
The tables below give yearly averages for snowfall at cities and towns in Tennessee. The numbers are for the total amount of snow and for how many days it snows at least 0.1 inches (0.25 centimetres). The snowfall totals are annual averages based on weather data collected from 1981 to 2010 for the NOAA National Climatic Data Center.
Eastern Tennessee - Average annual snowfall
Middle Tennessee - Yearly snow averages
|1.3||Cheatham Lake Dam||1.8||4.6|
Western Tennessee - Average total snow for a year
Tips for Winter Weather
Tennessee can experience significant winter weather--and now is the perfect time of the year to check your winter preparedness plans.
- Make sure your NOAA Weather Radio has fresh batteries in it.
- Make sure you have a means of receiving winter weather information and be prepared in case you have no way to travel.
- If you must travel in winter weather, be sure to have a Winter Weather Preparedness Kit in your vehicle.
- An ideal Winter Weather Preparedness Kit should include the following:
- A mobile phone (and charger), batteries, blankets, sleeping bags, a first aid kit, a knife, plenty of non-perishable food items, extra clothing, waterproof matches, sand or cat litter for traction, a shovel, a windshield scraper and brush, a tool kit, a tow rope, battery jumper cables, water containers, and GPS equipment.
Enjoy Knowing Your Snow and Ice Problems Will Be Taken Care Of
Don't wait for the snowy winds of winter to find the ideal snow removal company for your home or business. At Smart Scapes, we work with businesses of all sizes to ensure that snow and ice are removed quickly so you can get back to business. We serve all Middle Tennessee areas, including everything from Nashville to Memphis and Clarksville, TN as well as Bowling Green, KY. Contact us today at 615-422-5263 or fill out our quick online form to receive your free estimate for snow removal.