Ponds, Fountains & Waterfalls
Landscape Lighting | Irrigation - Sprinklers | Specials
Video of a Pondless Waterfall
We service Nashville, Brentwood, Franklin, Mount Juliet, Hendersonville, Murfreesboro and neighboring cities in Tennessee.
Pondless waterfallsAre you interested in installing a new water feature in your yard, but concerned about the safety and liabilities of having a pond? Or are you apprehensive about taking on the responsibility of maintaining a full-fledged ecosystem? Well, we have the answer for you. The Pondless Waterfall is basically that – a waterfall and stream, without the pond.
Fountain Rocks and UrnsEnjoy the beauty of a rock spire, with water spilling out over the top, cascading down into a reservoir and re-circulated up again. The fountain rock can run all year long as well. In the winter, ice forms on the top and is pushed up and over, changing the appearance daily and leaving beautiful ice formations!
- Perfect for small spaces!
- No maintenance!
- Endless hours of relaxation!
- Attracts wildlife!
We look forward to working with you!
- Eliminates routine maintenance by removing debris before it sinks to the bottom of the pond, allowing construction in any location, even directly beneath trees.
- Hides the pump and plumbing from view alongside your pond instead of in the pond.
- Won't drain the pond down if a leak develops in the plumbing or waterfalls.
- Best way to get rid of unsightly planting containers.
- Each pocket is about 6” deep.
- They promote health in plant development by allowing the roots to spread through surrounding gravel.
- Strong 45-mil EPDM liner is the best choice for most pond installations.
- Easy and inexpensive to install and won't crack.
Fountain Rocks & Gravel:
- Adding rocks and gravel reduces pond maintenance.
- Gravel, unlike a smooth pond liner, provides surface area for bacteria to colonize.
- Covering the pond liner with gravel protects the liner from harmful UV rays and damage from animals and sharp objects.
- A stone bottom looks far more natural and is safer to walk on than an exposed slippery rubber liner.
- A non-woven, needle-punched underlayment forms a soft padding for the liner.
- Unlike sand, it completely covers the vertical areas of the pond shelves.
- Unlike carpet padding, it allows gases to escape out of the sides while looking more professional.
- Creates a perfect base for building beautiful, leak-free waterfalls.
- A non-clogging swirl chamber allows even distribution of water, aiding filtration and increasing waterfall width.
- A built-in rock ledge allows this unit to be completely camouflaged out of sight.
- AquaClearer bacterial naturally balances the pond and S.A.B. breaks down string algae growing in the pond.
- Fish, like koi and goldfish, can be successfully kept, and even bred, in water that is only two feet deep as far north as zone 4.
- Marginal plants can be planted directly in the gravel. Their roots will spread throughout the gravel, clearing the pond by using nutrients and vigorous growth.